All OLDENBURG instruments feature seasoned tonewoods for longevity, proper construction for durability, correct dimensions to ensure proper hand position, and detailed attention to the full factory shop adjustment and selection of upgraded components to ensure playability, tone and comfort. Every instrument is fully factory adjusted, with ebony pegs, nut and fingerboard, well-fitted maple bridge, composite tailpiece with four built-in tuners and quality Prelude steel core strings. Each violin outfit features wood bow with horsehair and shaped case with zippered cover and rosin.
Properly fitted ebony pegs for tuning ease.
- Ebony nut and fingerboard for durability and wear resistance.
- Properly contoured fingerboard for easy note articulation.
- Select, seasoned tonewoods for stability and tone.
- Well-fitted maple bridge for superior sound.
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in tuners for ease of tuning.
- Shaped case with zippered cover and covered accessory compartment.
- Wood bow with horsehair and rosin.
- Quality DAddario Prelude steel core strings.