Pro-Mark TX7A Hickory 7A Drumsticks Features:
- 7A size
- Nylon tip or Wood tip*
- Oval-shaped tip
- Length: 15-3/8"
- Diameter: .512"
The TXDC3S Marching Stick is a heavy stick for when volume is needed. Its medium taper allows for a good response without being front heavy.
*nylon makes cymbals brighter
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .728" Length: 17"
- Oval tip provides great quality of sound off of the marching drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry